If you’re new to fans and looking for a solid foundation to help you get started or are interested in leveling up your fan flow to the next level, join our 2 hour play shop Tuesday, August 21, from 8-10 PM at Temple of Poi. The session will cover a variety of concepts to help you get started with the basics of fans as well as giving you some fan flow sequences to connect the movements together. Here’s a video preview of some of the material we will be cover.
- Part 1 of 3: Intro to linear extensions and other isolations with fans
- Part 2 of 3: Intro to linear extensions and other isolations with fans
- Part 3 of 3: Intro to linear extensions and other isolations with fans
- Twirl combos
- Twirl swivel combo
If you have limited experience then this class is probably for you — contact GlitterGirl (glittergirl [that pretty little at sign] templeofpoi [daaaaaaught] com) to determine if this is the right class for you.
- Time/Dates: 8-10 PM Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- What’s included: New material will be taught for the first 90 minutes followed by a 30 minute fan flow jam where students will all practice using what they learned and get individual attention.
- Location: Temple of Poi, 953 Mission Street, Suite 11, between 5th and 6th on Mission, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Students are encouraged to bring a video camera to record session notes videos (we set aside a time for this) for personal use only. They may NOT be distributed to others, including your fellow students (without prior authorization of your instructor), in any way, nor posted on the internet or sold.
- You will need to have your own fans.
- Tuition for this class is $50
- We do not have fans you can use for practice.
- Join our mailing list here and keep up to date on classes, events, performances, jams as well as articles and videos to support your learning.
- Class will be taught by GlitterGirl.
Register here with your non refundable tuition payment.