Join Nova for a fun and flowing all levels yoga class at Temple of Poi. In this series we will be connecting with our bodies to help promote more well being and to give you more energy in the coming festival season. A few things we’ll be focusing on will be arm balances, hamstring opening and hip opening so you can shake that booty more.
This is a 8 class yoga series at Temple of Poi, 6:30-7:30 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays starting 5/3 going until 5/31. Classes are $10 each or $50 for the series and there is limited space for each class so please register to reserve your spot.
- Please note, for this series, we have room for 6 students.
- Be sure to wear yoga or workout clothes
- Bring a sweat towel, yoga mat, water, and whatever’s else you’ll think you’ll need to be comfortable on the mat.
- Be prepared to be barefoot in the studio.
- Nova will be accepting additional donations at the door.