In 2011, Temple of Poi teamed up with Calumet to deliver a workshop on fire dancing photography basics. We took video of the workshop and have created a 3 part video series available for you to download now. The workshop covers:
- General considerations
- Types of Photos
- Some potential poses for people just starting out
The lesson, priced at $10, includes 26 minutes of video divided into three clips as well as a PDF of the video presentation for you to study.
Please note the video for the workshop basically covers the slides while the audio is Temple of Poi Founder, Isa GlitterGirl Isaacs, explaining the content in depth.
This course is appropriate for:
- Photographers looking for comprehension of what fire dancers are experiencing during the photo shoot
- Fire dancers who want to understand what photographers are experiencing during the photo shoot
- Artists and photographers intentionally creating photo shoot opportunities
- Individuals and groups looking to work together to create more complex geometric photography
- Photographers looking for practice and information on extended exposure photography