First, we’re not talking about sounding like a cow, we’re talking about business cards in the title of this article. If you don’t have business cards already and you’re a fire dancers, here’s 7 compelling reasons to seriously consider going to Moo.com to order your business cards.
- What we do is very visual. It is therefore pretty easy to get lots of pictures that are different and perhaps even awe inspiring. Why would you want to limit it to one photo of one fire dance you did when you can get lots of photos for the same price?
- With Moo cards, you can get many different photos printed for the price of 1. If you go for regular size business cards, it is 50 for $20. An even better value is the mini moo cards which are 100 photos for $20.
- With this discount code, you can get your first order of 100 for $15 and I get a referral commission too, making it even cheaper and a win-win. And, if you start by buying in larger quantity, it is even cheaper still.
- When you have a stack of Moo cards in your hand, it’s like looking at mini pieces of art. These become really nice momento’s and give aways for clients and prospects that leave a great impression.
- The high quality photos and the unique nature of each card often leads to people looking through the cards and wanting to talk about them – with you or others in ear shot – which generates more press for you.
- The mini moo cards are ideal to give away in clubs when folks are often more scantily clad. The mini moo cards are even small enough to slip into a bra.
- For those who have images but don’t have the means to edit them, mini moo cards allow you to crop as you go and often take away the need for editing to get what you’re looking for.
For all those folks who go to our local jam in SF, this is a great way to make use of those fabulous photos you pick up there so if you haven’t tried them yet, I highly recommend taking Moo cards out for a spin.